Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ◆ Ayala's mutiny, her heart had melted in ruth because Ayala had been so unhappy.
- ბ. თანაგრძნობა
- ◆ And speak me no soft words in ruth or pity, but tell me plainly how thou didst get sight of him.
- გ. წყენა, დარდი
- ◆ Now to your grave shall friend and stranger / With ruth and some with envy come.
- დ. ტუალეტი (ქალების)
- ◆ Point me toward the ruth!
- ა. pity • compassion • mercy • sympathy
- ბ. commiseration • contrition • repentance • remorse • self-reproach
- გ. sorrow • grief
- დ. restroom • bathroom • can • john • lav • lavatory • privy • toilet